EVOLUTION – TUTORIAL
This tutorial shows how to set up an email account on this email client. It also gives an overview of the basic settings, contact lists and calendars.
EVOLUTION – FEATURES
- Manage multiple POP, IMAP, Microsoft Exchange and local email accounts
- Integrate calendar, address book and email
- Powerful HTML support, including small HTML “templates”
- Flexible filters and virtual folders for organizing, classifying and prioritizing messages
- SpamAssassin integration
- Messages can be marked and assigned colors
- Supports both OpenPGP and S/MIME for secure messaging
Evolution is an email client that looks like Outlook and has excellent functionalities. It automatically collects all emails matching set criteria, which makes inbox management a breeze. Test it out and leave a review!
You may also be interested in: K-9 Mail
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 10 /10|