Zoho CRM is an indispensable CRM software for the administration of small to large companies. From the screening of leads to carrying on in-depth analyses, activity statistics and email messages monitoring, you can keep an eye on every aspect of the sales cycle, any time and anywhere, with standard dashboard views.
Create custom dashboards with analytical sales widgets, such as charts, target indicators, KPIs and funnels. Make informed decisions and start celebrating the success of your sales. Connect in real time with current and potential customers on different channels such as email, phone, live chat and even social media.
ZOHO CRM – TUTORIAL
Let’s see how to convert leads with this CRM software:
ZOHO – FEATURES
- SalesSignals: bring all your channels together in an organized timeline and reach every prospective customer
- Portals: allow your customers, suppliers and partners to access their data through separate portals to make informed purchase decisions
- Social: find out what people are saying about your brand and acquire leads from social media
- Data enrichment: keep your information up-to-date with personal data, phone numbers and social media accounts of your customers
- Forecast: make accurate forecasts, estimate future sales and measure current sales
- Association: link records between multiple modules and establishes unique relationships between them
- Custom components: customize the information you want to see in CRM with custom modules, fields and buttons.
Zoho CRM is a good CRM software that is essential for managing your business. Create unique and industry-specific dashboards and customize the way you view records easily and safely.
Try it for 15 days for FREE and leave your opinion with a review.
You may also be interested in: Infinity CRM
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 7 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|