Skylum Luminar is a photo editing software which has quickly become very popular among professional photographers because of its functional editing tools. This photo editor can be used as stand-alone software or integrated as a plug-in to Lightroom, Photoshop or Apple Photos. One of the main characteristics of this photo editing program is the ability to perform quick fixes automatically using the AI Sky Enhancer slider. Another really interesting feature of Skylum Luminar is the ability to edit a single photo or a series of photos simultaneously thanks to the “batch” processing.
Editing a photo will be a piece of cake thanks to such a professional software!
PHOTO EDITING WITH SKYLUM LUMINAR – TUTORIAL
Here is a short video showing the potential of this program:
SKYLUM LUMINAR – FEATURES
Let’s see its main features:
- Editing tools: Skylum offers numerous tools (layers, brushes, selective masking, etc.)
- Filters: choose the perfect filter among the 50 available (eg Sunrays filter, Orton filter, etc.)
- Timeline tool: keep track of all the actions you take, undo to make quick changes
- Import and export: import and export photos in formats such as RAW, JPEG, TIFF and others
- Batch processing: apply the same changes to a group of selected photos
- AI Editor: use these tools to apply quick changes in just a few clicks
- Learning material: take advantage of the learning resources made available
Skylum Luminar is definitely a great choice if you are looking for a photo editing software that can do the job quickly.
Request the FREE DEMO now, try it and leave a review to let us know what you think.
You may also be interested in: Capture One
|Usability: 7.8 /10||Speed: 8.2 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 7.8 /10||Pricing: 7.4 /10|