JunoOne is an ADLM solution can be used to create different types of projects, manage team schedules, oversee testing processes and more. It includes an intuitive environment with handy dashboards, smart buttons, filter parameters and labels. The platform allows users to easily manage all work from one place.
The JunoOne work environment can adapt to specific needs, manage user roles and permissions, and set up project management workflows. You can find all that is important in one place, and you can easily organize all your work. Get maximum efficiency quickly and easily! The mission is about making software development better for everyone so that companies can focus on what they do best: creating and selling their products.
JUNO ONE – TUTORIAL
JUNO ONE – FEATURES
- The ideal tool for start-ups who want to start maintaining work structure and explore the freedom of juno.one’s unique data organization. Streamline your processes and structure your projects for better efficiency.
- It helps you nurture your agile workflows and adds precise structure. Iterate, connect and don’t be limited by the rigid data structures of the past.
- When you’re developing software, you need to be in control of time, quality and productivity. The solution helps you do just that.
- The quality of the results is valued above all else, and if you do that too, you will soon learn to love the program.
- Manage and sort test cases, analyze results, use the various integrations, and make your testing activities easier and more efficient.
JunoOne, Agile project management software, has outstanding features and an absolutely user-friendly environment in which you will work really well and efficiently.
Please also judge this software with a review.
You might also be interested in: Roundrush
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|