MPulse is a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) designed for use by equipment and facility maintenance companies to assist maintenance with planning, monitoring and reporting. Four different editions of MPulse are available to meet the needs of different businesses. From the most basic, Bronze, which covers only equipment and buildings, to the most advanced, Platinum, which can be used for all types of assets, including equipment, buildings, rooms, land and vehicles, and supports condition-based maintenance as standard . Work orders are automatically generated for planned activities and can also be received by any number of applicants or entered manually. Maintenance requests can be approved, scheduled and assigned to technicians for completion, with the ability to automate approvals and assignments, and the ability to send customized automated confirmations to applicants, technicians and managers. Repair times can be monitored to determine employee efficiency for specific activities and create organizational benchmarks.
MPULSE – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at how to schedule an intervention using this asset management software:
MPULSE – FEATURES
- Work Order Management: get the highest priority work done while making sure lower priority work doesn’t slip through the cracks
- Asset Management: easily add and organize your assets to fit the way you manage them. Import/export easily to Excel or CSV. Includes all asset types
- PM Scheduling & Tracking: prevent the need for more costly repairs with easy Preventative Maintenance (PM) scheduling and tracking
- Calendar View: visualize maintenance schedules with custom calendar views, so your team can see what needs to happen when
- Parts and Supplies Inventory Management: track and report on the consumption of items with inventory records. Link items to work orders and assets and track stock levels
- Graphical Reporting: quickly produce status reports and documents giving details or summaries of your team’s maintenance work
- Adaptive Any Device Interface: MPulse adapts to any device – desktop computer, tablet or smartphone – creating a consistent experience across devices
- Barcode Scanning: use your smartphone, barcode scanner, or mobile device to find data in our system-wide search
- Labor Resource Management: create and manage employee and vendor records to track contact information, skills, certifications, labor costs, work history, and much more
- Advisor Dashboard: customize your home screen dashboard to put the metrics that matter most to you front and center.
An inventory management system is included in MPulse, allowing users to link items and their costs to specific resources or work orders and monitor the consumption of parts. Advanced inventory control allows users to manage storage location, levels, reorder points and supplier information.
Review this program.
You might also be interested in: Fleetio
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|