Fullbay is a software solution designed to support and manage the operations of automotive (truck) repair shops and heavy diesel repair shops. Cloud-based, with centralized online access from any Web-enabled device, the system enables managers, technicians and customers to interact with operations inside and outside the store premises.
Offering a customized portal, customers can manage their own information, submit repair requests, view maintenance history, approve any work, and settle invoice payments. These invoices can be issued accurately with every part accounted for, emailed to the customer and sent to QuickBooks Online in a few clicks. You can record and view detailed work histories by component, system, specific parts or dates of work.
Real-time statistical reporting capabilities also provide metrics and insights into performance efficiency.
FULLBAY – TUTORIAL
FULLBAY – FEATURES
- Track preventive maintenance programs for your customers with fleet reports
- The ultimate report on the commercial vehicle repair industry.
- Get connected with QuickBooks for simple, paperless billing
- Implement partial markup and taxes
- Get valuable information on parts and repair profitability
- Request and get approvals for work electronically through the Customer Portal
- Assign jobs, monitor progress, control and manage inventory, and simplify your store management, all in one place
- Keep track of PM work by maintaining a complete digital record of each unit
- Extensive collection of training and resources available 24/7
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives who can help you get the most out of the solution
Fullbay is a workshop management software, compatible with Android and iOS and runs on tablets, phones and Internet browsers. It comes with many industry-leading integrations to put your workshop at the forefront of fleet maintenance, no matter where you are.
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 6 /10|