Lightshot is a free program for Mac and Windows that offers a quick and easy way to capture the screen, creating truly unique screenshots. In fact, you can choose to capture the entire screen or select a specific section. Integrated to the software are numerous basic image editing tools, useful for adding texts, annotations, colors and effects to make the screenshots much more complete and attractive. In addition to using the editing tools, with Lightshot we can also save the screensaver and send it via email, upload it to a website or share it on social channels. Another feature that you will surely appreciate is to be able to set a general shortcut key that allows you to directly start the image capture action.
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT WITH LIGHTSHOT – TUTORIAL
Is there a short tutorial that explains to capture the screen with this software:
LIGHTSHOT – FEATURES
Now let’s take a look at the main features of Lightshot:
- Screen Capture Tool: launch Lightshot to take great screenshots of the entire screen or a specific part
- Editing tool: once you take your screenshot, you can add texts, notes, change colors and much more to make it detailed and complete
- Shortcut keys: choose a key that allows you to directly access the program and start the screen-capturing action
- Sharing options: upload your screensaver on the server and get a direct link for sharing it via email or on Social channels
- Tutorial: take a look at the tutorials available for free on the website.
Lightshot is therefore a great choice for those who need an easy to use program to take screenshots.
You can download it for FREE, try it and let us know what you think by leaving your review.
You may also be interested in: Screenpresso
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 8.5 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 7.8 /10||Pricing: 9.5 /10|