SnapCrab is a free software that allows you to capture the screen to create great screenshots to use for your website or to produce tutorials. It’s a software for Windows, produced by Fenrir, and it allows you to take pictures anywhere on your desktop to get screenshots of the full screen, single windows or specific areas. To make it happen, all you have to do is click on the icon in the toolbar and select the part that interests you the most: a photo will be taken and it can be saved in PNG, JPEG or even GIF format. Once you have created your screensaver, you can upload it directly to your website or share it on your social channels, thanks to the useful integration with Facebook, Twitter and Evernote. To make it even easier, SanpCrab offers the possibility of using shortcut keys in order to access them even more quickly.
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT WITH SNAPCRAB – TUTORIAL
With this short video, we’ll be able to understand how to take a screensaver with this program:
SNAPCRAB – FEATURES
The following are the main features of SnapCrab:
- Screen capture system: take screenshots of the entire screen, windows or some specific areas
- Zoom in option: enlarge the area of interest better to create an even more precise screensaver
- Self-timer option: set an automatic screen capture timer
- Preview vision: look at the preview of the screenshot to preview the result you could get
- Auto save: save screen captures in PNG format
- Social Sharing: upload your photo directly to Social channels (Twitter, Facebook and Evernote).
SnapCrab is an amazing tool for Windows, and it allows you to take accurate and functional screenshots which can be uploaded directly to your website or shared on social networks.
Download it HERE for free – try it out now and leave a review!
You can also check out: FastStone Screen Capture
|Usability: 8.2 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 7.5 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 9.5 /10|