Frontify is a web-based brand management software designed for companies, agencies and businesses of all sizes, which allows them to improve brand consistency for stakeholders inside and outside their organization. It is easy to use and it is very flexible. It allows companies to create custom guidelines that specify how the brand should be designed and what components and elements it should have. You can edit style guides by uploading logos, images, fonts, icons, videos, color palettes and notes. Additionally, this brand management software allows users to work on their own brand designs through a streamlined project workflow.
FRONTIFY – TUTORIAL
The tutorial explains how to create a compelling and consistent brand experience with this brand management software:
FRONTIFY – FEATURES
- Digital Asset Management: find the right assets every time with a DAM that’s connected with your brand guidelines
- Creative Collaboration: a workspace to shape campaigns, simplify feedback loops, and bring your brand to life
- Privacy Control: maintain security over all your products with multi-factor authentication, and malware and vulnerability scans
- Multi-Brand Universe: separate different brands into individual brand platforms for improved workflows
- Branded Experience: stylize everything with your brand: your domain, whitelabeled emails, and more
- Digital & Print Templates: create customizable templates to enable non-designers with on-brand collateral
- Analytics & Insights: access data and insight reports to track the performance of your brand.
- Advanced Access Management: create custom user groups to manage different levels of access to your brand.
Frontify is considered a digital asset management solution that organizes brand assets, style guides and brand-related files in one place.
Give your opinion on this software with a review.
You may also be interested in: Asset Bank
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|