Hootsuite is a social networking software that enables businesses to perform extraordinary social media strategies and activities. The program helps use the social web to run marketing campaigns, locate and grow audiences, and send them targeted messages across multiple channels. The team can use the social media dashboard to collaboratively schedule posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other popular social networks across desktop, web, and mobile platforms. Plus, you can easily track industry trends and campaign results to tweak your strategies as you go. Today, many companies use their social profiles to provide customer support, propose personalized offers to followers and motivate them to become repeat buyers of products or services.
HOOTSUITE – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at the tutorial in Italian on this brand management and social media software:
HOOTSUITE – FEATURES
- Plan your posts with ease: get an instant overview of published and scheduled content across all your networks in one calendar view. Map out campaigns, fill content gaps, and collaborate in real time. Suspend all scheduled posts when you need to react fast to a potential crisis or unexpected opportunity
- Create high-performing content: easily create and preview engaging, on-brand posts using Composer. Get access to asset libraries, image editing, and our frictionless video publishing, which auto-adjusts the bitrate, height, and width to match each network’s requirements
- Maintain a strong social presence: save time and stay active by scheduling your content in advance across your networks. Schedule multiple posts at one time with Bulk Composer
- Work collaboratively, seamlessly: ensure consistent, on-brand content by getting insights and edits from team members before drafts go live. See the name of the post author for easy reference, and easily create, edit, and duplicate drafts to save time creating your next campaign
- Protect your brand and make approvals easy: reduce your risk and ensure all your posts are good to go with an easy-to-use approval process requiring content to be reviewed by stakeholders before it’s published
- Make compliance automatic: get an extra level of security with Proofpoint, a software tool that integrates with Hootsuite Enterprise accounts to provide automated screening and analysis before and after each post is published
- Analyze with efficiency: get a 360-degree view of your results on all social networks from a single place, to set performance benchmarks and monitor improvements over time. Our customizable reports make it easy to distill, distribute, and digest the facts and figures that are most meaningful to your organization
- Find your ROI: use Hootsuite Impact to calculate the real return on your social media investment, to solidify the business case for social in your organization. Impact helps you demonstrate how your social media channels and campaigns drive leads, conversions, and sales. Customizable dashboards feature easy-to-read graphs, tables, and KPI summaries
- Improve customer service and response times: track how long it takes your team to respond and resolve incoming customer inquiries. Discover who your top performers are, and analyze and share their techniques to upgrade your team’s overall performance.
Hootsuite is a brand management software based in Vancouver, Canada has over 500 employees located in its various offices: San Francisco, Vancouver, Hong Kong, New York, Sydney, London, Singapore and other locations. This leading company provides a freemium model with basic features. Its mission is to enable its customers to transform their messages into meaningful relationships.
Leave a review on this program.
You might also be interested in: Zoho Social
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|
Review this product
By submitting this review, you are confirming that it meets the Accurate Reviews Program Guidelines. Your Privacy is important to us