RemoteHQ is a revolutionizing web browsing for teams with the multiplayer, cloud-based remote browser. Now you can collaboratively explore and edit any web app with your team or clients. Think of it as interactive screen sharing.
With RemoteHQ, your virtual meetings have become much more collaborative. Open the solution and all meeting participants can work-review, edit, create-from the same screen, as if they were working side by side. Teams can co-navigate on the web circumventing communication problems between users and replacing screen sharing.
REMOTEHQ – TUTORIAL
REMOTEHQ – FEATURES
- Site snapshots: take snapshot of the site your’re currently on
- Cursor for everyone: both you and your guests can see everyones cursor and control any website simultaneously.
- Security: the solution connects to an isolated browser in the cloud, never to the end user’s device. This assures that no malware can affect your data.
- Embed the browser in your website: use the co-browsing solution in you CRM, in your app or ticket resolution system and co-browse any site with your customers.
- Flexible permissions model: restrict what guests can do during a co-browse session for enterprise-level control.
- Custom licensing agreement: do you have special needs for your license? They’re open for custom licensing agreement.
- Multi-tab support: open and work on as many concurrent tabs as you need to
- Configurable layout: you can reposition all the tails in session, adjust the arrangements of Remote Browser and other apps to your needs.
- Dial In: no laptop or smartphone device at hand? You and your guests can join any session audio with our dial in option.
- Session recording: you can record each session for further use. Session recordings are saved in your artifacts so you can come back to them at any time.
- Session transcription: provide session transcriptions. Stop focusing on making notes, focus on conversation with your customer or client.
- Realtime chat: provide you with real-time chat if for some reason you can’t connect with your voice. Chat messages are part of your session artifacts.
- Reactions: enrich interactions with your clients or students with reactions.
- Unlimited guests: you can share you session link with anyone. Invite as many guests as needed for your co-browsing sessions.
- Share layout: you can prepare layout for your session and then force it on other participants. This way everyone will be on the same page.
RemoteHQ‘s remote browser is a temporary browser in the cloud that you can use to surf the web quickly, securely and anonymously on your own or for collaborative browsing with others.
Leave a review about this browser too.
You might also be interested in: Puffin Sercure Browser
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 8.5 /10
|Support: 9 /10
|Pricing: 7.5 /10