Cart Marketplace Management (formerly known as SellerActive) is an e-commerce channel management system that enables online sellers to update and optimize product listings on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and others simultaneously. Upload and publish products to the world’s largest marketplaces from one centralized location. Set price limits and margin thresholds to automatically update prices based on similar products and maximize revenue. Advanced analytics also automatically synchronizes orders across multiple marketplaces to prevent products from overselling or running out of stock.
You have the ability to expand your order fulfillment network, targeting them to a variety of 3PLs to increase speed and reliability. Streamline operations and increase sales with Cart Marketplace Management.
Some help options include: live chat, ongoing account reviews, live training sessions, and an account manager.
CART MARKETPLACE MANAGEMENT – TUTORIAL
CART MARKETPLACE MANAGEMENT – FEATURES
- Provides full inventory visibility, whether your products are stored and distributed via FBA, WFS, the Cart.com Fulfillment Network or your own warehouse.
- Set rules to automatically exclude low or out-of-stock products from being listed or advertised.
- Eliminate wasted time manually piecing together inventory across your business.
- With a single cross-channel view of your products, you’ll get actionable data for relevant cross-sells and upsells, marketing campaign metrics and better ROI on marketing expenses.
- Schedule automatic product imports from any storefront to ensure you’re always working with the most up-to-date product catalog. And, apply bulk edits to multiple products at once to reduce individual, manual inputs.
- Create and automate Google Text Ads for your entire product catalog at once, to increase search traffic and click through rates while minimizing costper click.
- Automatically modify and map product data to meet shopping channel and marketplace template requirements.
- Product prices are automatically synced across the world’s leading marketplaces to reduce manual effort and optimize sales.
- Monitor your competition’s product listings on Google Shopping to optimize sales and marketing strategies.
Cart Marketplace Management is a channel management software that integrates with Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, eBay, Etsy, Sears, ShipStation, ShipWorks, QuickBooks and many others.
Tell us about your experience with this program.
You might also be interested in: Booking Automation
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 6 /10|