Shoppingfeed is a channel management software that provides access to more than 1,000 portals, the most popular of which include: Amazon, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Bing, Etsy, eBay, Google Shopping ePinterest. It is aimed at all merchants who use ecommerce platforms to sell their products and who also need more visibility on these large marketplaces.
Shoppingfeed provides lots of tools that can support you in inventory automation, order synchronization and item indexing. This way you will appear on the first page of search results on every channel!
SHOPPINGFEED – INTRO VIDEO
SHOPPINGFEED – FEATURES
- Amazon Vendor Central: the feed can organize & establish the appropriate data within your Amazon Vendor Central account.
- Google Shopping: let the specialists help with the Buy-on-Google program as well as the Local Inventory Ads setup
- Rules Engine: easily transform your data to enrich your marketplace listings and your ads as well.
- Shopify Metafields: optimize your channel listings further with the additional data in Shopify.
- Social Ads: tap into the full audience potential of the largest social platforms.
- Web-to-store: create traffic in your points of sale by deploying online and offline campaigns.
- Product Ads: increase your click-through rate by optimizing your products’ presentation.
- Affiliation: boost the visibility of your offer by adapting your selection to your affiliates’ expectations
- Retargeting: target Internet users who have already shown an interest in your products.
- Comparators: benefit from the qualified traffic of general or specialized comparators.
With Shoppingfeed you can access the most popular marketplaces on the web from a single page, quickly and easily.
What are you waiting for to try it out? Request the demo now and leave a review about it.
|Usability: 7 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 5 /10|