Tovuti is a cloud-based all-in-one solution for distance learning designed to activate the potential of organizations through the creation, delivery and monitoring of online training and education. The end-to-end solution enables users to create great eLearning programs, whether they are training their team, their partners or their customers. Features include: course creation, interactive content (including videos), live video conferencing, social community, gamification, badges, certifications, reports, analytics, quizzes, assessments, user and event management. Plus, you’ll be able to organize your ecommerce, manage subscriptions, notifications (including geofencing), instant messaging, blended learning, micro-learning, mobile learning, and more. In addition, Tovuti has a library of 7,000 HR, compliance and professional development training courses.
TOVUTI – TUTORIAL
Here is a short tutorial in which he illustrates the main tools of this distance learning software:
TOVUTI – FEATURES
- E-learning: create all the courses and lessons you need to ensure a linear learning experience complete with assessments
- Administration: generate reports, track student progress, create members and use KPI dashboards to give you instant insight into how your business is doing
- Integrations: the software offers an open API, Single Sign On functionality (SAML and OAuth 2.0) and a Zapier integration to simplify communication with other platforms
- Branding: customize with logos, colors and even the URL of your system
- Notifications: schedule and email groups, automate reminders when courses are due, and create pop-ups to alert students of news relevant to them
- Satisfy: create engaging, interactive courses in minutes using interactive forms and easy-to-use course building suite
- Events: manage events complete with registration fees, waiting list and reminder emails. Unlock e-learning courses based on event registration
- Gamification: make learning fun! Assign badges, compete for rankings and create games within the lessons
- User experience: give students a personal dashboard with everything relevant to their learning experience like courses, checklists, badges, certificates and more
- Users: bring users into your system with ease. Allows SSO, batch upload and self-registration
- Virtual classroom: engage students in your live virtual classroom. This is a great way to facilitate synchronous learning within your learning platform.
Tovuti is a distance learning software that also offers a complete content management system (CMS) simple and fast and the ability to host one or more websites with different branding, through your brand manager. Since everything is in one easy-to-use solution, you will save time and money.
Let us know your opinion on this tool with a review.
You may also be interested in: GoBrunch
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|