StoreAutomator is a cloud-based multi-channel inventory and list management software designed to help small and medium-sized businesses manage product listing, market publishing, data optimization, formatting, pricing and mapping. The platform offers automatic currency conversion and updates for international channels. StoreAutomator includes the automation of dropshipping. The analytics dashboard offers various data by channel, including revenue, profitability, and product variant performance. These integrated analyzes are included to help retailers create and implement new business strategies. The feed management module allows companies to create product feeds for various marketing and advertising channels in multiple formats such as XLS, CSV, TXT and XMS. It also allows users to create different channels, as well as feeds, for shippers.
STOREAUTOMATOR – TUTORIAL
Override product pricing by channel depending on your strategy to get the most out of your multichannel ecommerce business. Let’s look at the tutorial together to understand how to do it:
STOREAUTOMATOR – FEATURES
- Create product lists from scratch
- Quickly list your products on Amazon or other marketplaces in minutes and increase your sales
- Update product cards by channel
- Include/exclude products on specific channels using settings
- Update/synchronize the quantities by masking the inventory (hide the real quantities of inventory on specific channels)
- Create separate channels and feeds for your dropshippers, resellers with all channel features
- Effectively format and map your product data across your channels
- Easily create custom descriptions using channel-based description and title templates
- Customize product data (override shipping / handling costs by channel)
- Manage your shopping carts
- Create product feeds for your marketing and advertising channels in any format like csv, txt, xml, xls.
The StoreAutomator platform is a dropshipping solution that integrates with various third party applications such as Amazon, eBay, Google Express, Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Bronto, Nextopia, Olapic, Pixlee and Facebook.
Leave a review on this program if you want.
You may also be interested in: Spocket
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9.5 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|