Blue Link ERP is an ERP software for business organization with integrated accounting and inventory management modules. With this solution, businesses are able to experience better operations management. The integrated aspects of the software allow them to complete their tasks more quickly without sacrificing precision, allowing employees to be more productive and efficient. It integrates with ecommerce platforms and online markets. This allows companies to control orders and purchases from their web stores directly from the solution with ease while maintaining accurate data across the board. Blue Link ERP has an open API that allows companies to create customized integrations.
BLUE LINK – TUTORIAL
Ready to improve your business processes? Use this ERP software for sales orders and advanced tools that can provide more information on products, notes, serial numbers, batch tracking and more. Watch this tutorial:
BLUE LINK – FEATURES
- Multi-user and multi-company
- Robust and reliable: Microsoft SQL Server database
- Multi-currency number: unlimited currencies
- International: configurable for Canada, the United States, the Caribbean and other jurisdictions, including sales tax and terminology
- Real-time system: provides updated information
- Drill down interface: easily accessible information for inventory, accounting, etc.
- The API (application programming interface) facilitates seamless integration with third-party front-end applications
- User-defined fields (UDF) allow users to add personalized details and notes to customers, sellers, sales, products and purchases
- The detailed screens have columns, orders and filters controlled by the user
- Logging of changes in key fields that record before and after values, as well as who and when they were changed
- System-wide security restrictions based on user access
- Centralized notes on customers and suppliers available wherever Customers and Suppliers are used
- The reports can be exported directly to Microsoft Excel and the data can be linked in real time with Excel
- Open database structure supports end user reports with third party tools like MS Excel and Crystal Reports (based on security)
- Quick search bar: immediate access to orders, invoices, quotes, etc. specified
- Use SQL Reporting Services for scheduled / emailed exceptions and management reports
Blue Link ERP is an ERP software provided with accounting and inventory modules. This makes it a powerful solution that helps wholesalers and distributors manage their businesses on all aspects from a single platform. Leave a review on this software.
You may also be interested in: WorkWise ERP
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9.5 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|