Holdmyticket allows you to easily automate and manage your events, starting from their creation to their sale. It is an online ticketing tool that offers advanced tools to embed white-label widgets, create a custom website with event information, send surveys to spectators, add promo codes, manage seating and much more.
Holdmyticket is available in both a desktop version for Windows and Mac and a mobile version for iOS and Android devices.
HOLDMYTICKET – TUTORIAL
This video explains how to add events on this platform:
HOLDMYTICKET – FEATURES
Here are its main features:
- Building a Custom Event Page: build a custom landing page for your event that includes all the needed information, buying options, a Google map to your location, customized colors and images, and a unique URL. When you add your event to HoldMyTicket, it will also add your event to your website and RSS Calendar feeds
- Create Repeating Events: have a repeating event? Simply create the event once, classify it as a repeating event and choose the frequency and end date. The event then will be created and an event will be created for all of the dates you want, all at once
- Offers & Settlements: you can create an offer and email it to as many recipients as you like. Once your offer is confirmed, you can use that specific data to build your event
- Event Management: there is no limit to the number of events or venues you can manage. Easily switch from venue to venue or event to event in a matter of seconds. Build out each venue with its own default settings to expedite event creation
- Surveys: do you have an event where you’re needing to get patrons’ shirt sizes, meal choices, or other information? HMT’s Survey tool gives you the option to learn a lot more about your ticket-buyers. This is particularly useful if you want to do an event registration. But, you can add a survey to any event you want – there are countless ways you could use the additional data
- Waiting List: have a sold-out event, but plan to add tickets later? This feature will let your patrons sign up for the waiting list so you can notify them first when tickets go on sale
- Marketing & Social Media: utilize the email marketing tools, FB Pixel and Google Tag Manager tracking features, Facebook event integration, and more
- Reports & Analytics: the detailed reports will make your accounting and marketing departments smile. Use your event data to accurately market your event and stretch your marketing budget to its fullest.