QuarkXPress is graphic design software that provides professionals with the tools to create and edit page layouts or illustrations for books, brochures, banners, ebooks, websites and mobile publishing. Designers can adjust various aspects of typography, including typefaces, point sizes, line lengths, line spacing or letter spacing, and add font effects, such as text shading, column spacing, colors and more. This program allows companies to import files in PDF, JPEG, PSD, PNG or TIFF formats, organize images using a drag-and-drop interface and edit images by adjusting transparencies, filters or blending modes. Illustrators can design eBooks for print or digital publications and publish HTML flipbooks. It also allows users to add various interactive elements, such as audio or video, animation, image zoom, 360-degree rotation, slideshows, and actionable buttons in publications.
QUARKXPRESS – TUTORIAL
The video shows how to create pages and websites in a few minutes with this graphic design software:
QUARKXPRESS – FEATURES
- Produce stunning page layouts for any medium
- Perfect graphics and illustrations on the digital canvas
- Proofread, enhance and perfect images
- Convert print publications into responsive digital layouts without the need for HTML coding skills
- Leverage a Google-like search engine and rich metadata to easily tag, organize, and search resources in content collections, categories, and topics
- Use AI-powered content insights and recommendations to share content based on aspects such as popularity and relevance
- Track engagement and rate content using customizable dashboards and reports so you can continuously improve based on real data, not gut feelings or guesswork.
QuarkXPress is a graphic design software with which graphic designers can create engaging, mobile-optimized content for native iOS and Android apps.
Express your opinion about this program with a review.
You might also be interested in: PageTiger
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 7 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|