Shiji Distribution Solutions is designed to help hospitality companies connect with retailers, online travel agencies (OTAs), tour operators and more. It allows employees to scan and store customer data in a centralized repository and process booking transactions via a unified platform.
The application offers a booking portal, which allows travel agents to view booking rates and room availability, upload required documents, and receive booking confirmations via email. Shiji Distribution Solutions features include inventory management, data storage management, analytics, automatic notifications and more. It also enables administrators to handle and distribute digital contents across multiple channels and simplify corporate travel management processes. It enables managers to get accurate information on financial transactions, generate customized reports, and automate workflows.
SHIJI DISTRIBUTION SOLUTIONS – TUTORIAL
SHIJI DISTRIBUTION SOLUTIONS – FEATURES
- Facility reputation: helps leverage guest review data from over 140 review sources to make better decisions and increase revenue.
- Guest polls: gather valuable information via surveys during or after a stay, manage results based on PMS filters, and analyze feedback with powerful sentiment analysis technology.
- Case management: set up customized alerts to inform the right department of any issues in real time and promote service excellence with timely responses, directly from the platform.
- Guest communication: facilitate a smooth and open communication with your guests and make sure messaging scales with an AI-based chatbot, automation, and analytics.
- Digital stay: a mobile-first digital check-in and check-out solution that meets the needs of both guests and hoteliers, enhancing the arrival and stay experience.
- Channel management: manage more than one distribution channel from a single web portal, complete with advanced features to optimize inventory management.
Shiji Distribution Solutions is an hotel management software that facilitates integration with various third-party content management, ticketing, point-of-sale (POS), and property management systems (PMS) such as CTrip, Fliggy, WeChat, Trivago, Tripadvisor, Booking.com, Expedia, and others.
Write a review on this program.
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 7.5 /10||Support: 7 /10||Pricing: 6.5 /10|
Review this product
By submitting this review, you are confirming that it meets the Accurate Reviews Program Guidelines. Your Privacy is important to us