FLAC is a popular audio coding format which is often used for lossless compression of digital audio. However, FLAC is not compatible with most of the tools, and which is why it is necessary to convert FLAC into MP3 which is more easily accessible and compatible with a range of applications and tools.
HOW TO CONVERT AUDIO FILES FROM FLAC TO MP3 ONLINE
Let’s take a look to our video tutorial that will show us how the converter works:
Why Convert From FLAC to MP3?
FLAC files are lossless audio files which means that the music stored in these filed is of very high quality. However, the good audio quality offered by FLAC files come at its own expense. These files are quite large and occupy a lot of space on your hard drive. What’s more, they are not as widely supported as other music files which add to their limitation. This means that your music apps, software and music players won’t be able to play them.
This is when MP3 file format comes to your rescue. Most commonly used, these music files are supported by a range of software. These files can also be easily played with most music players and hi-fi systems.
MP3 files have another advantage associated with them. They are relatively small in size and can easily be stored on a CD or a mobile phone. These files can also be embedded in other files like PowerPoint presentations, and PDF. All these factors make it essential to convert FLAC files into MP3.
Why use FLAC to MP3 Converter Online?
What makes this FLAC to MP3 online conversion tool different from other online converters is that the conversion is really fast. The software runs locally on your browser, and in this way, no uploading and downloading is required. All you need to do is open your FLAC files by clicking the open button on the site, and then start the conversion process. The tool works 100% locally on your browser and converts FLAC files on your PC. The converted files are then saved to the destination folder in a few seconds once you start.
The entire conversion is done keeping the quality as the topmost priority. The entire process is simple:
– You just need to choose the file which needs to be converted to MP3.
– Start the conversion process. Set the required output format, audio channel, output path, and audio bit rate.
– Click on “Start Converting Now” to power up the process.
– You’re done!
What’s more, since the whole conversion happens locally, the converter is 100% safe. As your files are not uploaded on the server but stay locally on your browser, you don’t have to worry about your privacy. We know privacy is a growing concern, all thanks to the ever-rising cybercrimes. This FLAC to MP3 conversion tool addresses this issue flawlessly and provides the secure conversion.
- The tool converts FLAC files to MP3 locally on your computer
- The conversion is really fast, just within a few seconds, as uploading and downloading is not required
- Free: you are not required to pay a subscription fee. The tool is totally free to use
- Since no files are stored on the server, the conversion is really safe
- The tool is compatible with most of the browsers
- You are not required to register yourself on the portal to be able to access the tool
- No installation is required as the software runs locally on your browser
- Allows you to convert audio files in bulk
- High-quality conversion ensured.
FLAC to MP3 Converter Online can be accessed for FREE.
The tool is compatible with most browsers, and no software installation is required.