eNetAssess is a comprehensive assessment solution, developed by eCom Scotland for companies and professional institutes that prefer online learning. An intuitive and safe program that allows you to save a lot of time given the possibility of creating training or summative tests in a very short time and also saving in terms of paper and environmental impact.
It is a cloud-based online exam software that allows anyone, even those without any technical knowledge, to create surveys and analyzes, for example on the training needs of the company or to evaluate what students have studied during the course.
ENETASSESS – VIDEO
Below is a video showing all the modules that eCom Scotland deals with, among which we also find eNetAccess:
ENETASSESS – FEATURES
- Extensive range of question types: MCQ, MRQ, essay, case study, rubric and bespoke
- Question randomisation per candidate and per assessment
- Wide number of roles supported including admin, author, invigilator (proctoring), assessor, verifier and candidate
- Comprehensive suite of reports for learner, examiner and test centre
- Customisation to company branding and styling
- Secure USB option for assessment in locations with poor connectivity
- Secure delivery via eNetSecure kiosk mode, robust internet monitoring and auto reconnection
- Automatic marking, eMarking and eVerification
- Certification via link to printing service or eNetBadges
- Mobile enabled delivery for mock and infield (observational) assessments
- Full support from eCom Scotland Helpdesk
eNetAssess is an excellent solution for creating and managing online exams, useful for evaluating students’ academic performance or for analyzing company performance.
You may also be interested in: FastTest
|Usability: 8.6 /10||Speed: 8.5 /10||Features: 8.8 /10||Support: 9.3 /10||Pricing: 6 /10|