ExamBuilder is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) that helps educational institutions, banks, manufacturing and other industries design and upload training videos or PDF files. It allows trainers to create practice exams and assessments on various topics, including regulatory compliance, channel partners, and training new hires. ExamBuilder allows employees to automate the planning process by sending exam requests and email invitations to all students from a unified platform. It allows professionals to simplify the monitoring of certifications through training processes, from the generation of customized certificates to the updating in the student portal. In addition, supervisors can generate real-time reports on sales activities and analyze standard data points.
EXAMBUILDER – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at this tutorial together to understand the main functions of this online training software:
EXAMBUILDER – FEATURES
- Upload training videos to the cloud
- Training library for archiving videos, PDFs, images and audio files
- Sell exams and training through the Shopify integration
- Excellent reporting and analysis, including precision data points
- Manager/regional prosecutor interface with authorization control
- Real-time delivery of certificates
- Upload training content directly to the training library
- Training can be accessed at any time, as part of an exam or independently
- Content can be limited to specific groups (departments, regions, languages, etc.)
- You can upload files up to 4GB in size
- Video playback is optimized for connection speed, including tower tower
- All modern mobile devices are supported
- It delivers real-time reports to a global user base 24 hours a day
- Analyze accurate data points like any multiple choice answer
- It can filter data to isolate performance by region or department
- Supports psychometric reporting
- View the minutes and seconds students spent on each training video.
ExamBuilder is an online training software that comes with an open API (Application Programming Interface) so it can be integrated into various third-party platforms such as Cornerstone, Saba, SumTotal Systems and others.
Leave a review on this program to let us know your opinion about it.
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|