DocHub is an online PDF editor solution that allows users to edit, share and sign PDF documents. With a variety of document workflows, it is designed to simplify the collection of signatures, the distribution of documents and the completion of forms. PDF editing features include annotations, page editing, PDF form filling, and more. DocHub is compatible with mobile devices and can integrate with Gmail, Google Drive and Dropbox. Documents that need to be edited or signed can be imported directly from an e-mail box of the program. This solution can be used to collect legally binding electronic signatures in accordance with the ESIGN Act.
DOCHUB – TUTORIAL
Here is the tutorial showing the main functions of this PDF editor:
DOCHUB – FEATURES
- Reorder, rotate, and merge PDFs. displays thumbnails of each page in your document, allowing you to rotate, delete, or reorder pages using drag and drop. Easily merge PDFs or other documents together with a simple click
- Google and Dropbox integrations: Gmail, Google Drive and Dropbox are seamlessly integrated into DocHub. You can open and import files to DocHub straight from your Gmail inbox or Google Drive. Once you’ve made your edits, export the file directly to Drive or import your Google Address Book and email the document to your contacts
- Works on mobile: works on mobile platforms just as easily as it works on desktop platforms. This means that people can sign documents from anywhere, even without their computer or having to install an app on their phone
- Automatic saving: every edit is automatically securely saved to the cloud in real time. This means your documents will always be synchronized across all devices
- Universal language support: in addition to all European languages, DocHub supports Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean and many more
- Collaborate and share: document permissions can be set to allow others to view, edit or sign your documents. You can even make files public and then share their URL anywhere
- Any document format: built around PDFs, but supports virtually every document file type incluing PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, TXT, DOCX and PPTX.
Other features of DocHub, PDF editor, include multi-signer workflows, bulk document signing, PDF form creation, reusable form templates, file sharing and publishing, and more making it a robust and powerful tool.
Leave a review on this program.
You may also be interested in: PDF Studio
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|
Review this product
By submitting this review, you are confirming that it meets the Accurate Reviews Program Guidelines. Your Privacy is important to us