WeBook is a personal reading and learning assistant that edits, collects and compiles web-based content. It was developed specifically for users who work with web-based text, data and information on a daily basis and need a tool to help them manage and edit their writings. This software offers various types of editing, compilation and customizable features. The platform works with all types of files and can also edit and recompile different files and information into ebook formats. It offers additional features to customize information and to import bookmarked pages from Chrome.
WEBOOK – TUTORIAL
Here is a video showing the main tools of this PDF editor software:
WEBOOK – FEATURES
- Multi-source Input: collect your contents from multiple sources including INERNET, local ebooks files and browser bookmarks
- Multi In/Out Formats: support popular ebook formats including EPUB2/EPUB3, PDF, Kindle MOBI/AZW3, DOCX
- Full-Text Search: quckly locating your contents & ebooks by phrases or keywords
- Embedded html editor: write your own contents, or change exiting contents by adding remarks or comments
- Flexible Organizer: organize your clips by moving,renaming, grouping,merging, splitting
- Easy-going UI design: UI are designed for your convenience.
- Research: organize your research materials online for insightful results
- Blog: analyze the trending blogs to make your own ones stand out
- Coding: collect great articles by Gurus
- Book lovers: make all the online articles an ebook for you to read any time any where with clean pages.
The WeBook PDF editor software offers search and data collection tools, as well as file editing features to make your writing and editing work as easy and effective as possible.
Rate this program and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: PDFChef
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|