Ecp emar is an electronic medication record platform designed to help pharmacies, assisted living facilities and rehabilitation centers manage new orders, document follow-up, risk mitigation processes and more. The mobile app allows medical professionals to view patient information, add notes or observations and access medication information as needed. Medical professionals can receive notifications about expired medications and use automated safeguards for staff members to document patient vital signs and other required details. Ecp emar integrates with pharmacy systems, allowing rehabilitation centers to update medical records in real time. Assisted living facilities can generate customizable reports and review medical record reviews.
ECP EMAR – TUTORIAL
A short demonstration of the pharmacy management solution in partnership with Well Pharmacy:
ECP EMAR – FEATURES
- Eliminate medication errors and pass meds faster: improve med-passing workflows with the industry’s leading electronic medication administration record (EMAR)
- Integrate with your pharmacy: the solution automatically syncs with your pharmacy so that med orders and updates flow into the eMAR automatically. The pharmacy check-in tool lets you ensure med details are accurate, add med pass notes, set up re-order preferences, and communicate with the pharmacy
- Improve med oversight: receive instant notifications if a med pass is late or missed. Medication reviews are easy with automated controlled substance counts, psychotropic med reviews, and other audit/reporting features. Document why meds need to be destroyed along with the disposal method and review the history to justify each action
- An easy-to-use workflow that works for you: it was built to be easy-to-use in care settings with medpassers of all skill levels. Easy-to-use means charting is faster, leading to improved efficiency, happier staff, and lower staff turnover
- Reduce medication errors: pass medications and chart accurately and efficiently. The fundamental medication details are built into every med pass and presented in a clear, simple way
- The best 24/7 support: support staff are the best. 100% of the support staff is based in Wisconsin, USA. Not only are they well-versed in our software, many have extensive experience in assisted living.
ECP eMAR is a pharmacy management software that supports synchronization with various third-party systems such as FrameworkLTC, Computer-Rx, SuiteRx, Pharmerica, RNA Helix and others.
Leave a review on this program.
You may also be interested in: Dr. First
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 8.5 /10
|Support: 9.5 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10