FDS is a cloud-based solution that enables health center and community pharmacies to manage prescriptions, claims, compliance, health and wellness programs, medication adherence and more. It includes a claims reconciliation system, which allows medical practices to track past due and paid payments, identify missing reimbursements, maintain client details and track payment discrepancies. FDS enables pharmacies to receive and process medical claims and validate eligibility criteria. Features include benefit repositories, custom pricing, eligibility verification and more. In addition, drugstore managers can obtain detailed information on completed and pending claims, inventory levels, sales and delayed/one-time refills via daily, weekly and monthly reports.
FDS – TUTORIAL
This video explains what your pharmacy needs to do to offer COVID-19 testing to the community using this pharmacy management system:
FDS – FEATURES
- Track patient refill activity and prioritize outreach based on factors like gaps in therapy and refill gross margin
- Improve Star Ratings by zeroing in on optimal patients for med sync or automatic refill programs
- Prioritize patients taking insulin but not filling needles, strips, or test meters, and market and bundle diabetic supplies
- In-depth Medication Therapy Management (MTM) support delivers comprehensive medication reviews and targeted intervention counseling right at your fingertips
- Master the workflow through interrelated drug information resources delivered via direct integrations with Mirixa and OutcomesMTM
- Use FDS Engage’s Patient Counseling sheets, specific to each patient; print them out, attach them to the medication slip
- Deliver actionable care alerts during patient interactions through out-of-the-box integrations with ComputerRx, BestRx, QS1 and LPS
- Influenza, pneumococcal, meningococcal, acute herpes zoster, tetanus, diphtheria, or pertussis vaccinations
- Manage claim responses from payers
- See claims status and management through queues
- Track refills, rentals, secondary, and held claims
- See explanation of benefits tracking and repository
- Claim history: see all claims sent within a given time period and check the status of each one.
FDS is a pharmacy management software that allows you to keep track of refills, administer billing activities and manage claims reimbursement for various care services such as diagnostic tests, flu shots, transitional care and more.
Leave your opinion on this program with a review.
You may also be interested in: Medeil
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 7.5 /10
|Support: 7.5 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10