AfterShot Pro 3 is a professional photo editing software, compatible with both Windows and Mac. Designed for photographers and photography enthusiasts, this photo editing software can edit the RAW images and turn them into real masterpieces. This photo editor allows you to sort, retouch and export images so that you can print, share or import them elsewhere. Compared to Lightroom, the suite of editing tools offered is much more basic (color balance, saturation, contrast, hue, exposure, sharpness etc.) which makes it accessible to anyone, even beginners or students. In addiction, with AfterShot Pro 3 it’s also possible to apply quick changes in batch, optimizing time and effort. AfterShot Pro 3 gives you full control over your photos as they can be sorted either manually or automatically by names, dates, tags etc.
HOW TO EDIT AN IMAGE WITH AFTERSHOT PRO – TUTORIAL
Here is a short guide that will show you how to use this program:
AFTERSHOT PRO – FEATURES
Here are the main features of the software:
- Editing tools: touch up your photo using all available editing tools
- Customizable workspace: create your own workspace customizing it to your needs and choose from the different view options
- Integration with external photo editor: once you have processed your photo, export it to another external editor
- Curves and Levels: Use curves and regions to isolate the area of the photo you want to touch up
- Photo management: organize your gallery, add new photos or create catalogs which, thanks to tags and labels, helps you keep them organized and within easy access
- Plug-in integration: download plug-ins to make your workspace even more complete and personalized.
AfterShot Pro is an excellent choice both for professionals who are looking for a photo editing tool and for beginners who are approaching this world.
Download the FREE DEMO now, try it and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: Paint.net
|Usability: 7.2 /10||Speed: 7.4 /10||Features: 6.9 /10||Support: 7.6 /10||Pricing: 7.5 /10|