Canva is a photo editing software, available online, via desktop, and mobile version thanks to the app for iOS and Android devices. Designed for businesses and professionals who work with social media and digital marketing, it is a functional graphic design tool. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, no special abilities or previous knowledge required – this makes Canva accessible to anyone, from advance users to beginners. It is an online photo editor that offers a paid and a free version, the latter having limited functionalities but suitable for a quick photo retouch. To make your life even easier, Canva has a dedicated blog, Canva Design School, full of tips and tutorials on graphic design techniques.
HOW TO EDIT PHOTOS WITH CANVA – TUTORIAL
Here is a short video tutorial that will show us how Canva works:
CANVA – FEATURES
Let’s now take a look at its main features:
- Project types: create brochures, business cards, flyers, gift vouchers, newsletters, certificates, presentations, curriculum vitae and much more
- Editing tools: retouch your photos – resize, straighten, adjust colors, sharpness, contrast, brightness, remove imperfections or apply fantastic filters
- Predefined templates: take advantage of the large collection of pre-loaded templates (over 60,000!)
- Free images: access the stock image collection (over 3 millions!)
- Working groups: are you part of a team? Share your work with teammates (max. 10)
- Learning material: keep an eye on the Canva Blog for endless tips, guides, tutorials, articles, videos, etc
- Mobile app: compatible with Smartphones and Tablets, both iOS and Android.
Don;t forget to leave a review to share your experience.
You may also be interested in: Adobe Lightroom
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 8.8 /10||Features: 8.9 /10||Support: 8.4 /10||Pricing: 9.5 /10|