Wid Graphic editing software offers advanced tools for drawing. These tools can be used for both raster and vector images. Users will also be able to edit pencil and brush lines, cut, rotate, resize and flip images and objects, as well as insert circles, polygons, bubbles, stars and other shapes. To enhance your images, add effects and fill areas with colors, shades and textures. DrawPad is equipped with templates for business cards, flyers, newsletters, logos, banners and more.
DRAWPAD – TUTORIAL
This tutorial will allow you to learn how to make the most of the features of this drawing software:
DRAWPAD – FEATURES
- Pencil and brush tools for drawing
- Ability to edit pencil and brush lines
- Work with both raster and vector images
- Image layers allow for non-destructive editing
- Levels allow you to easily rearrange items
- Add effects like smoothing corners and shadows
- Fill areas with solid colors, shades, patterns or textures
- Editing functions such as crop, rotate, resize and flip
- Insert shape objects, including circles, rectangles, polygons, stars and more
- Enter the text and change the font, size, color
- Save graphics as png, b, jpg, gif, pdf or svg files
- Choose a template to start your project
DrawPad is an easy-to-use image composition and manipulation program, it supports PNG, JPG, GIF, PDF and SVG formats. Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems, it is a valid tool to free your imagination.
Check out this powerful program and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: ACD See Photo Editor 10
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|