Pixlr Editor is a software designed to offer the best photo editing experience to those who need quick changes to their photos. It is a photo editor that can be used on a personal level but also on a professional level. When uploading an image from your computer or a URL to the online website, the software opens on the Photoshop template directly, which makes it easy to apply the necessary changes. Note that Flash Player is required to run Pixlr Editor. This software offers a variety of cutting-edge editing tools to edit photos quickly and easily and most importantly free and without having to download and install anything locally on your machine. Among its useful tools, chronology is certainly one of the most functional, allowing you to undo or redo actions.
HOW TO EDIT PHOTOS WITH PIXLR EDITOR – TUTORIAL
Through this video we’ll learn how to edit images with this program:
PIXLR EDITOR – FEATURES
Let’s take a look at its features:
- Editing tools: it has both basic and advanced photo editing tools to suit everbody’s needs
- Magic wand tool: useful for those quick edits
- Object transformation tool: retouch the image by transforming or cropping the objects in it
- Photo collage tool: put multiple photos together into one collage
- Overlay tool: add little images on your photos or simply use “Bokeh” effects in the blurred areas
- Frame tool: add a frame to give your photo a professional touch
- Operating system: it is compatible with any operating system and any browser
- Mobile app: retouch your photos directly from your Smartphone or Tablet, available for iOS and Android devices.
Pixlr Editor is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a functional online photo editing program that does not require local installation.
You can benefit from a 7-day FREE TRIAL: go ahead and give it a try, then leave a review!
You might also be interested in: Mavavi Photo Editor
|Usability: 8 /10
|Speed: 8 /10
|Features : 8 /10
|Support: 8 /10
|Pricing: 10 /10