A2C Medical provides a fully integrated planning, billing, documentation, and reporting tool designed for outpatient therapy. Complete electronic medical record (EMR) system for physical, occupational and speech therapy practices.
This cloud-based SAAS clinical controller is compatible with Web-based, Windows and Linux devices. A patient portal is an optional feature that allows patients to complete documents online, as well as schedule appointments, make payments, view medical records, and chat with clinical staff.
A2C MEDICAL – FEATURES
- Patient Planning Portal: create various scheduling views and input information directly into documentation and billing, allowing you to see your data in the way that suits your business needs.
- Billing and Claims: maximize revenue and ensure accurate cash flow throughout your clinic with our payment recording framework. Process insurance claims efficiently and effectively.
- Documentation: customize the software with your information and generate top-notch documents to share with other providers. Store and organize files along with patient information for easy access by office staff.
- Reporting: provides custom reports that give you access to the accurate summary of data to make the best decision for your business every time.
- Revenue Cycle Management: alleviate billing-related stress with dedicated billing specialists who take a comprehensive approach to claim submission, rejection follow-up, and more.
- Integrations: learn more about our trusted partners and the programs they offer to integrate into your patient care plan, including exercise routines, assessments, and data sharing.
- Security and Compliance: protect private medical information with HIPAA-compliant servers and data centers that are continuously monitored.
A2C Medical, physical therapy management software, aims to improve efficiency, save time and reduce costly inaccuracies in patient data.
Tell us your experience with this program with a review.
You might also be interested in: Arbox
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 6 /10|