AssociationVoting is an easy-to-use and intuitive polling software that aims to increase voter turnout during elections. To achieve this goal, it simplifies the process by making it intuitive and timely. This will also save time, money and paper. It is a secure program that uses the industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption for all election access.
With Association Voting you can securely and accurately collect votes during the meeting or remotely and then access reports showing you the results in real time.
ASSOCIATIONVOTING – TUTORIAL
ASSOCIATIONVOTING – FEATURES
- Voters sign into their personalized ballot with secure voter credentials such as member ID, email, and unique password.
- Easy ballot set-up within minutes! Don’t start from scratch – AssociationVoting saves your previous year’s settings (including voters, candidates, groups, bylaws) to get a jump start on this year’s setup.
- Secret ballots support anonymous voting.
- The ballot template supports positions (office/candidate), propositions / bylaws, and slate approval.
- No limit to the number of offices/candidates or propositions on a ballot.
- Personalized ballots based on district, region, or sub-group membership with no per-ballot fee.
- Supports any number of voters per election.
- Upload your members and groups for voting, set the voter credentials such as member ID, email address, name, or unique password. Easily add or remove voters based on last-minute due processing.
- Easy step by step process to build your ballot, with convenient WYSWYG functionality to provide stylized formatting to biographies and CVs. Repeat elections are even easier with the Clone Your Past Election feature.
- Create group-specific ballot items and build optional scoring weights for groups.
- Real-time vote tallies available online as well as a detailed audit of the election in the voting record summary PDF to track election progress.
- Access a list of voters and non-voters as well as a list of ballots in-progress in real time.
- Secret Ballot reporting shares voting results and each ballot cast without sharing voter identification.
- The voting receipt will be emailed to the voter’s email address on file, providing confirmation of the voting record.
See for yourself how easy it is to switch to online voting: cut your time and costs in half with AssociationVoting.
Try it now and leave a review about it.
You might also be interested in: MeetingPulse
|Usability: 8.8 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 7.3 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|