eBallot is a secure online voting platform designed to help companies of all sizes make decisions, elect leaders and set new policies based on simple or customized polls. The cloud-based solution provides the tools to create and customize ballots, notify and invite voters, collect votes, and then analyze the results.
With eBallot, companies can get opinions and feedback on business decisions through secure online polling. Users can create and customize company-branded ballots and define polling opening and closing times, question content, ballot type and more as needed. Reports and statistics are also provided after the ballot in order to provide users with results, with the ability to filter results by date or time, as well as view a final summary of overall votes.
EBALLOT – TUTORIAL
Let’s see how a polling can be done with this program:
EBALLOT – FEATURES
- A reliable online voting tool for your group: set up online elections among your group for a single important event. Or manage consistent, recurring votes.
- Web app-based voting platform: send eligible voters to a customized polling website, no need to download the online voting app.
- Nice way to cast votes: your voters deserve a fair and easy-to-use polling website, accessible from any device.
- Flexible implementation options: choose how engaged you want to be. Self-manage your vote or let soluzi manage the voting experience.
- Icon customizations: online election system integrations: every vote is unique. Customization options include technical integrations, paper ballots, voting advice, and more.
- Safeguard organizational data: cybersecurity measures protect your sensitive data. Eliminate the risk of double voting and voter fraud. Closed polling events enable reliable decision making.
- Demonstrate the integrity of your vote: robust auditing tools enable you to demonstrate a responsible voting process.
- Reliable analysis and reporting: real-time analytics show how your voting and election results are performing. Accurate reporting options allow you to share results with stakeholders.
eBallot facilitates self-service voting for participants by allowing users to cast their vote once, on desktop or mobile device. During the ballot, companies can track the number of participants through voter activity reports and spread the word via email if more participants are needed.
Leave a review as well.
You might also be interested in: FigPii
|Usability: 8 /10
|Speed: 8.5 /10
|Features: 7 /10
|Support: 7.5 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10