Echo360 is a polling software that enables trainers to distribute post-event evaluations to obtain detailed information about the learning experience and students’ opinions. The solution is suitable for both remote and in-person learning. It allows trainers to schedule and send reminders to students about upcoming training events. Participants can send anonymous feedback, allowing instructors to adjust training sessions accordingly. Instructors can create and administer daily quizzes during class to enhance learning. Students can track course completion status, check attendance, view learning history, and send messages to tutors on a centralized platform.
ECHO360 – TUTORIAL
ECHO360 – FEATURES
- Hybrid learning: it ensures that solutions and tools are effective in all types of learning environments.
- Video management: it unleashes the end-to-end learning potential of video, from creation to administration.
- Engagement results: design and deliver effective engagement tools that produce results.
- Reports and analysis: provide empirical evidence of engagement, progress, and areas of opportunity through user-friendly dashboards.
- LMS integration: seamless integration with the most widely used learning management systems in education and business.
- Accessibility: the solution is committed to meeting or exceeding standards that ensure equity in learning.
Echo360 is a polling software that facilitates integration with multiple third-party solutions, such as PowerPoint, Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, Brightspace, and Sakai.
Describe your experience of this program by reviewing it.
You might also be interested in: FormAssembly
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 7.5 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|