FixMe.IT is a software for remote troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving problems on computers located anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection and a browser to start a connection between any two computers. An ideal application for rapid on-demand customer support, FixMe.IT makes it very easy; access your FixMe.it account to start a support session, then refer the customer to the support team to obtain a 6-digit client ID number, enter this number in the corresponding field on your computer popup and start solving problems! The features of this program also include multisession management, two-way desktop sharing, unattended access, multi-window control, recording of video sessions, whiteboard tools and much more.
FIXME.IT – TUTORIAL
This short tutorial shows how to connect to the remote support technician using the FixMe.IT desktop application:
FIXME.IT – FEATURES
- Multisession management: connect and manage an unlimited number of remote computers simultaneously
- Unattended access: configure remote computers or servers for unattended remote access and organize them by groups for convenient management
- Drag and drop file transfer: Drag and drop files and folders directly into or from the remote desktop window or even between client computers.
- Shared clipboard: share clipboard data (text, images, files, etc.) between your computers and those of the client.
- Instant chat: exchange text messages with the remote user on instant live chat.
- Whiteboard tools: improve your presentations or training sessions with the use of laser pointer, drawing and magnifying glass tools.
- Session reporting: track time spent supporting your customers, create personalized notes, and generate data-rich session reports.
FixMe.IT is an affordable and easy-to-use remote support software designed to provide unattended and on-demand support to customers anywhere in the world. It offers multi-session management, unlimited support on request and access to up to 150 automatic machines.
Tell us your opinion on this software in a review.
You may also be interested in: HelpWire
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|