Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a website crawler that allows you to crawl URLs and retrieve key elements to analyze and control technical and on-site SEO. It has numerous SEO tools that allow you to view, analyze and filter the scan data as it is continuously collected and updated in the program’s user interface. Export key SEO elements on site (URL, page title, meta description, titles etc.) in Excel so that it can be easily used as a basis for SEO advice. It is easy to use and has two versions: one for a fee and one totally FREE.
HOW SCREAMING FROG SEO SPIDER WORKS – TUTORIAL
Let’s watch this video together to understand something more:
SCREAMING FROG SEO SPIDER – FEATURES
Here are its main features:
- Broken links search tool: allows you to instantly scan a website and search for broken links and server errors to be able to export and correct them
- Title and metadata analysis tools: thanks to this tool you can analyze page titles and meta descriptions during a scan and identify those that are too long, short, missing or duplicated on your site
- Audit redirects: find temporary and permanent redirects, identify chains and redirect loops or upload a list of URLs to check in a site migration
- Duplicate content: discover exact duplicate URLs with an md5 algorithmic control, partially duplicate elements such as page titles, descriptions or titles and find low-content pages
- Integration with GA, GSC and PSI: connect to the Google Analytics, Search Console and PageSpeed Insights APIs and retrieve user and performance data for all URLs in a crawl for greater understanding
- Sitemap Generation Tool: quickly create XML Sitemaps and XML Sitemaps image, with advanced configuration on URL to include, last modification, priority and frequency of change.