Solid Commerce is a cloud-based inventory management solution that caters to businesses of all sizes across industries such as computer software, apparel and fashion, consumer goods, business supplies, retail and more. Key features include inventory control, multi-channel and supplier management, serial number allocation and monitoring. Users can also create and manage lists, fulfill orders, and post shipping information. Additionally, Solid Commerce provides features to automate dropshipping, organize orders, and generate product lists. The solution also features an ecommerce dashboard and allows users to generate customized reports based on specific metrics. The integration is supported by various marketplaces and online stores, shippers, couriers and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions.
SOLID COMMERCE – TUTORIAL
Review projects with the new UI to manage your inventory:
SOLID COMMERCE – FEATURES
- Inventory management: avoid frustrating out-of-stock and over-ordering. With multi-channel inventory management, automatically synchronize inventory levels between your online stores and markets such as Amazon, eBay and Walmart
- ECommerce dashboards and reports: integrated business intelligence reports provide insights into online sales operations and help manage sales metrics across all ecommerce channels and online marketplaces
- Generate new list: reach millions of customers fast. Bulk list new products, send updates and review listings in real time across all major markets and web shops. It saves time, reduces workload and allows you to list multiple SKUs
- Drop-shippers management: connect directly to your shippers’ inventory and automatically list products in your favorite markets such as Amazon and web stores (Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify and others)
- Automatic price update: with the Amazon repricing tool, set custom options such as product conditions, seller ranking, time and day and much more.
Solid Commerce is a dropshipping platform that helps users manage their marketplace inventory across multiple channels such as Amazon, eBay and Walmart.
Leave a comment on this program with a review.
You may also be interested in: ShipStation
|Usability: 7.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 7.5 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|