Eventus is a student engagement solution designed to help educators and higher education professionals create mobile apps for managing student communication and career services. It allows users to share announcements and newsletters with students via targeted push notifications and customized in-app feeds. Users can add functionality to their Eventus apps, including communication tools, community management, an event calendar, guidance management, an information hub, and student group management. The mobile application allows companies to share information on sessions of interest, workshops and job fairs, in order to improve student engagement and productivity. Teams can generate reports to gain insight into student engagement patterns, which can be used to aid decision making and improve student awareness strategies.
EVENTUS – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at the tutorial on this university software:
EVENTUS – FEATURES
- Event management: an event solution built around Higher Ed. Distribute event guides through a single app or website, including invitations, RSVP and check-in
- Targeted messaging: create targeted push notification campaigns for specific student groups to get more engagement on your content
- Seamless integrations: seamless flexibility with existing tools to centralize student messaging
- Analysis: feature usage rates, notification open rates, app usage rates. Use in-app analysis for interaction year after year
- Integrated event apps: use the WYSIWYG generator to seamlessly create, distribute and distribute event guides.
Eventus is a university software that allows users to create communities that include personal career profiles and student groups to communicate career opportunities and suggestions. The content management system allows organizations to customize resources and share up-to-date information with students.
Rate this solution with a review.
You may also be interested in: ThankView
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|