FTMaintenance Select is a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) that helps companies of all sizes manage the maintenance of their equipment, facilities and other assets. With this program, professionals can also gain control over their operations by automating the management of work orders, resources, MRO inventory management and preventive maintenance. Mobile accessibility for internet-connected devices expands the functionality of FTMaintenance Select to field technicians and service seekers.
FTMAINTENANCE SELECT – TUTORIAL
Let’s take a quick look at this tutorial that illustrates how this tool management software can help you:
FTMAINTENANCE SELECT – FEATURES
- Plan ahead on a flexible maintenance calendar with multiple schedule views
- Easily distribute work orders via automatic emailing and printing
- Set-and-forget preventive maintenance work orders using auto-activation functionality
- Guide employees through work order closure with a step-by-step work order wizard
- Create an approval process that requires sign-off from higher levels of management
- Improve data entry by customizing required fields
- Create and receive work orders from mobile devices
- Save time by updating and closing work orders as repairs are completed
- Supplement work order details with pictures taken from mobile device cameras
- Go paperless and keep work orders from getting lost
- Organize and track assets in single or multiple locations
- Provide additional details through attached documents or images
- View service history to aid in troubleshooting
- Schedule work orders for an entire group of equipment, instead of individual assets
- Generate over 140 reports to monitor asset health and performance
- Calculate maintenance costs to justify equipment repair or replacement.
FTMaintenance Select is a tool management software that offers a platform from which to manage all work orders, from assignment to completion. Organizations can generate work orders, assign tasks to employees and plan. Using a wizard even a user with limited training can easily process work orders.
Try it and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: Limble CMMS
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|