Amazon WorkMail is a safe, business email and calendar service with support for desktop and mobile email client applications. Amazon WorkMail offers users the ability to access email, contacts and calendar without problems using the client application of their choice, including Microsoft Outlook, native iOS and Android email applications, any client application that supports the protocol IMAP or directly through a web browser. You can also set up interoperability with Microsoft Exchange Server and manage users, groups and resources.
AMAZON WORKMAIL – TUTORIAL
In this video we will see how to set up email for your domain using this email client software:
AMAZON WORKMAIL – FEATURES
- High delivery efficiency: the software is highly rated amongst mailbox suppliers, actively filters spam and malicious content
- Content customization: Create custom email templates that contain replacement tags for each recipient
- Dedicated IP addresses: individuals who send large volumes of mail can request dedicated IP addresses. When an email is sent from a dedicated IP address, the sender’s reputation is based solely on the sending practices of the specific user
- Monitoring: it provides different methods for monitoring email activities, in order to optimize the strategy. You will be able to capture status updated and reports: numbers of deliveries, openings, clicks, non-contact details, complaints and refusals
- Management of the sender’s reputation: e-mail delivery issues can be monitored. The dashboard tracks the percentages of non-contact details and account complaints, keeps you informed on the effectiveness of delivery (e.g. spamtrap), refers to domains blocked in e-mails and creates reports from reliable antispam resources.
Amazon WorkMail is a safe and effective cloud-based email delivery system. Being cloud-based, it enables you to conduct any work from wherever you are.
Give it a try and leave us a review!
You might also be interested in: Shift
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|