Smtp2go is a fast and reliable email service software used by marketing experts, travelers and developers to send large numbers of emails from remote locations around the world and to monitor the delivery of such messages. This popular email management software, which uses the SMTP protocol to send email over the Internet, aims to help companies and professionals save time and money by managing the technical aspects of email delivery. With Smtp2go, users will be able to send any type of email, regardless of whether they are sending transactional messages from their application, generic from Outlook or marketing emails that have an embedded unsubscribe link. In addition, thanks to effective reports, each email can be monitored from start to finish.
SMTP2GO – TOTORIAL
This video shows how to send emails using this mail client software:
SMTP2GO – FEATURES
- Email delivery: the software deals with blacklist monitoring, reverse DNS, DKIM, ISP limitation, blocked ports and feedback circuits with major email providers such as Yahoo, AOL and Hotmail
- Real-time reporting: keep track of every email you send, from start to finish, and send emails to mailboxes. Find out which of your messages are bouncing or not reaching inboxes and which recipients unsubscribe or report your email as spam
- Understandable API: The solution designed a simple API, including complete code examples in multiple languages
- Choose to send from the United States or the EU: they have data centers in both countries, so your emails will be sent faster and your data will be stored in the country of your choice
- Fast support: the global support team is available via phone, live chat and online helpdesk and available 24 hours a day to deal with any problems
Smtp2go offers advanced functionality that allows companies and professionals to authenticate the emails they send to their customers and recipients. The email service provider uses Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM). These are security mechanisms that are set up on the solution’s servers worldwide to prevent unauthorized people from sending emails on behalf of users. Leave a review yourself.
You may also be interested in: Topsec Email Security
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|