Lesser known than many competitors, but worth a try: Moosend offers a fully featured email marketing service enhanced by automation and a responsive email campaign editor. Based in Europe, it provides traditional bulk email tools: personalized fields, sign-up sorts, segmentation of your client lists, A/B split tests and click maps. The editor lets you build your campaign from scratch, hosting your images and files on Moosend servers to optimize your experience. Talking about downsides, Moosend doesn’t offer pre-made templates. Scheduled deliveries and spam tests are available.
The user interface is neat thanks to a modern graphic. A wizard will guide novice users through Moosend, helping them build an email campaign. Thanks to deep insight, the service provides you with all the customer information real-time to help you evaluate your campaign performance: Moosend gives you information about unique and total opens, links clicked, campaigns forwards, unsubscribes and email bounces.
It’s also possible to create sub-accounts for your customers. Moosend offers an established SMTP integration. Support is available via live chat, phone, and emails. Moosend pricing plans are per contacts and designed for heavy senders:
- up to 5k subscribers for $25/month,
- 5k to 10k subscribers for $40/month,
- 10k to 25k subscribers for $80/month,
- 25k to 50k subscribers for $150/month,
- 50k to 75k subscribers for $220/month,
- 75k to 100k subscribers for $290/month,
- 100k to 150k subscribers for $440/month,
- 150k to 200k subscribers for $580/month,
- 200k to 250k subscribers for $730/month,
- 250k to 300k subscribers for $860/month,
- 300k to 400k subscribers for $1150/month,
- 400k to 500k subscribers for $1440/month,
- 500k to 600k subscribers for $1720/month.
Moosend boasts a great analytics tool, a reliable deliverability, and excellent price-to-value ratio. It lacks premade templates, so it’s not the best solution for novice users.
|Usability: 7 /10||Speed: 7 /10||Features: 6.5 /10||Support: 6.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|