MeisterTask is a great task and project management software, useful for any team that needs to streamline workflow. It is an online task management tool, customizable according to your needs and really intuitive, therefore accessible to anyone. It offers flexible, kanban-style project boards that allow your team to easily manage the tasks and projects you are collaborating on, dramatically improving the quality of work. In addition, MeisterTask can be integrated with many popular tools and apps such as Zendesk, Slack and GitHub that make your work even easier.
HOW TO MANAGE PROJECTS WITH MEISTERTASK – TUTORIAL
Here is a video tutorial that shows us how Meistertask works:
MEISTERTASK – FEATURES
Its main features are as follows:
- Activity reports: label activities as connected, duplicated or blocked by other activities and receive a notification when a blockage is resolved
- Automations: configure the automatic actions within your projects in order to optimize your work
- Multiple checklists: divide your to-do lists into sublists, save and reuse them when you need them
- Recurring tasks: set up recurring tasks for to-dos that need to be repeated to be more comfortable
- Timing monitoring: always stay up to date knowing how long it took you to complete a task using MeisterTask’s integrated time tracking
- Fields: define custom fields for your projects.