Workfront is a popular project management software (it was called AtTask when it was developed) that offers companies a very effective, scalable and complete solution for work management, project organization and more. With a 360-degree view of their operations, companies can easily spot problems and trends and help every team member – from sales specialists to administrative staff to executives to become more aware of each situation, optimize projects and hire the total control. Workfront allows you to easily plan and execute projects. Managers can use customized product dashboards and views, real-time reports, and interactive Gantt chart to gain full visibility into the progress of their projects. Team members can use the workspace designed for them to organize, understand and perform their duties. Other tools are offered to facilitate time, resource and portfolio management.
WORKFRONT – TUTORIAL
The tutorial below will show us how this powerful workflow management platform works to help you improve collaboration and process efficiency:
WORKFRONT – FEATURES
- Project and Portfolio Management: manage tasks, deadlines and issues in one easy-to-view space
- Resource management: balance the workload and maximize the efficiency of your team
- Capacity planning: allocate available resources to current and future projects
- Gantt charts: maximize visibility and resources with interactive real-time Gantt charts
- Flexible: work however you want with Agile, Waterfall, or a mix of the two.
Workfront is a project management software that gives your company a unified work environment where both individual employees and teams can connect for work. It provides complete project visibility, along with reporting capabilities for project managers, stakeholders and executives.
You may also be interested in: Smartshee
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|