Telestream’s Screenflow is a screen recording and video editing platform. It allows users to share videos on YouTube, Vimeo and other such sites. Compatible with Mac and iOS devices, it includes a stock library with more than 500,000 media clips that can be added to videos.
Screenflow‘s editing tools also include video transitions, text annotations, graphic animations, multichannel audio, built-in video templates, and more. The subtitle editor allows users to add compliant subtitles to videos to increase user accessibility. The solution supports multiple screen recording.
SCREENFLOW – TUTORIAL
SCREENFLOW – FEATURES
- Highest quality recording: it has the best screen recording available – whether you are recording multiple screens at once, or using retina displays.
- Built in stock media library: spice up your videos with access to over 500,000 unique images, audio & video clips and more directly from within your screenflow projects.
- Ios recording: record your iphone or ipad screen for high quality app demos.
- Easy to learn, easy to use: the solution’s intuitive ui allows everyone to create amazing content in minutes.
- Powerful video editing tools: add pro touches to your videos with transitions, text animations, video animations, freehand annotations, multi-channel audio and more.
- Professional animations & motions graphics: animate graphics, titles and logos with built in video and text animations.
- Better tools for software tutorials: use styles and templates to make editing a series of software tutorials quicker and easier.
- Streamlined media management: organize your projects with nested clips, multi-track editing, markers, color labels and complete access to media files stored on your computer.
- Closed caption support: use caption editor tool to add, edit and even burn in ada compliant soft subtitles to your videos.
- More publishing options: directly publish your videos to one of a handful of popular content hosting sites like imgur, wistia, youtube, vimeo and more!
- Animated gif and animated png export: create animated gifs and apngs from any video project in screenflow.
- Prores, mp4 encoding & more: it comes with a number of preset export settings for optimal quality videos.
Users can use Screenflow, a video editing and screen recording program, to create and export animated GIF and PNG files.
Express your opinion about this software by leaving a review.
You might also be interested in: LumaOne
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|
Review this product
By submitting this review, you are confirming that it meets the Accurate Reviews Program Guidelines. Your Privacy is important to us