Wipster is a platform that brings together many users to collaborate, edit, create and publish their videos. It therefore aims to optimize the workflow of teams of brands, companies, small and medium-sized companies that need to create excellent content in order to find greater success through their videos. Many large brands are relying on Wipster such as Sephora, Shopify, Deloitte and Time Inc and are getting good results. It is a platform that offers a transparent video workflow which can be accessed quickly and easily, through which projects and collaborations with creative teams can be carried out. It works very well because they manage not only to optimize the workload, but also the process of searching and reviewing videos, as well as time. In fact, all users can find the video they are looking for with just a few clicks thanks to the information and metadata tags.
Wipster also allows direct sharing on social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, the Youtube channel or Vimeo and is integrated with some popular applications such as SlacK and Adobe Creative Cloud. It is also compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices.
HOW WIPSTER WORKS- TUTORIAL
Here is a video tutorial showing us how to use this video editor:
WIPSTER – FEATURES
Here are the main features:
- Organization in a single platform: organize all videos, media, comments and feedback in a single central dashboard to which all users can easily access
- Workflow Optimization: Using this workflow, the team will be able to produce beautiful videos in no time, simplifying collaboration with other users and optimizing time and review of videos
- Simplified video publication: users can immediately publish their videos on the social channels or on the video platforms of their choice (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Brightcove etc.)
- Video analysis function: you can use this function to get information on the performance of the video campaigns that are being launched so as to better monitor the situation and better where possible
- Simplified video search: users can quickly find the videos they are looking for thanks to the use of keyword tags that are added to the videos.
You may also be interested in: Rocketium
|Usability: 8.8 /10||Speed: 8.3 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 6.5 /10|