Shotcut is a free, open source cross-platform video editor through which you can cut your movie in just a few steps to the desired length and then convert it to a format of your choice. Also, you can further enhance your recordings using various filters and effects.
With the record function, it is also possible to take contents directly from webcams and convert them into streaming formats HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP etc.
HOW TO CUT A VIDEO WITH SHOTCUT – TUTORIAL
Let’s take a look at this video tutorial to understand how to cut a video with Shotcut:
- It supports popular image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WebP and image sequences.
- Exports popular video formats such as H.264, HEVC, MP4 and WebM.
- Audio settings for loudness, peak meter, waveform, spectrum analyzer.
- Audio filters: Balance, Bass & Treble, Band Pass, Compressor, Channel Copy, Delay, Mixdown, Expander
- Automatic audio mixing and compositions for video tracks.
- Fade in and out for audio and video with easy to use controls on the timeline.
- Color generators, noise, tone, text, counting and color bars.
- Visual Effects: Glow, Hue/Brightness/Saturation, Invert Colors, 3D LUT, Mask, Mirror, Mosaic, etc.
- Supports the latest audio and video formats thanks to FFmpeg.
Shotcut is a great FREE multiplatform video editor, open source for Windows, Mac and Linux. The main features include: a simple and intuitive interface, support for a wide range of formats, sounds and effects.
Give us your opinion by leaving a review.
You may also be interested in: VSDC Video Editor
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 10 /10|