ABIS is a utility billing ERP software created primarily to improve the work of small and large utility companies. It mainly deals with the water system, offering advanced features such as graphs indicating the use of water, reports on any leaks, calculations regarding use (increase or decrease), management of accounts and also relationships with customers by including an integrated CRM system.
This utility billing program saves you time and effort by automating and improving the management of expenses, debit entries, account adjustments, invoices, customer inquiry letters and outage notices, and much more .
ABIS – TUTORIAL
ABIS – FEATURES
Here are its main features:
- Logistics management: optimizes programs and routes, monitors each item and simplifies the entire logistics to maximize performance
- Production management: control your production cycle and install processes that increase your profit margin
- Project management: plan, schedule, manage your teams and resources to complete each project
- Integrated CRM: fuel your pipelines and improve relationships with your customers
- Procurement management: predict the consumption of resources, analyze the history of purchases and delete redundancy in the order process
- Inventory management: optimize inventory levels, anticipate needs and never lose an asset again
- Accounting management: manage resources, expenses and monitor cash flow to optimize resources.
Do you manage a utility company that deals with water utilities? ABIS is the solution for you.
Request the DEMO now and let us know what you think by writing a review.
You may also be interested in: Oracle Utilities
|Usability: 7.2 /10||Speed: 8.8 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|