Avoxi is a comprehensive cloud-based contact center and voice solution that helps businesses streamline customer service processes and set up virtual numbers. With its interactive voice response (IVR) module, managers can configure the user interface and automatically forward incoming calls to specific agents. It also allows professionals to customize greeting messages and receive transcripts of recorded voice messages via email. The program allows companies to create custom accounts for employees and monitor calls in progress to evaluate customer interactions with agents. Users can track the outcome of multiple calls, record customer information in a centralized database and update request statuses via summary notes. Managers can automatically identify caller IDs of incoming calls, as well as upload and record audio instructions.
AVOXI – TUTORIAL
Let’s see how to set up this call recording software for the first time:
AVOXI – FEATURES
- Call Forwarding Software: divert incoming calls to another number or device with AVOXI’s call forwarding feature
- IVR/Auto Attendant: route inbound callers to the correct recipient through automated prompts and use of the dialpad
- Call Recording: record calls to easily monitor call quality and reference details about the conversation
- Voicemail: voicemails for missed calls are sent directly to your email inbox and include a transcription of the message
- SIP Trunking: get amazing voice quality, secure call routing, and affordable SIP termination worldwide with SIP trunking
- MS Teams direct routing: take advantage of the comprehensive, reliable voice service that fits seamlessly into your Microsoft Teams environment
- Queue Callback: callers can choose to receive a call back when an agent becomes available
- Advanced Analytics: get visibility into historic call center activity and track agent performance in real-time with live dashboards
- Call Monitoring: elevate your customer service experience and proactively identify areas to improve agent performance
- Click-to-Call: convert any number to a click-to-call link and save your team the time of manually dialing.
Avoxi is a call recording solution that allows administrators to configure role-based access between user accounts and assign extensions to specific individuals. It also helps businesses add more members into call groups and select custom music to put calls on hold.
Write your impressions about this software.
You may also be interested in: Acefone
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|