CampManager is a cloud-based trailer park and campground management system that offers customers a 24/7 online booking interface. The platform includes tools for managing site maps, owners, stock, availability, activity, billing, customer records, reservations, discounts, customer reviews, and more. It allows guests to book their stays online, with real-time availability checks and automatic pricing calculations. Customers can be allowed to select their own unit or pitch, or the solution can assign the most appropriate place. Online payment processing enables collection of holiday balances and bill payments from debit and credit cards. Reservations can also be made through a wide range of distribution channels, including Booking.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, HomeAway, Campstead, Pitchup, and others.
CAMPMANAGER – TUTORIAL
Here is an overview of this campground software:
CAMPMANAGER – FEATURES
- Organise and manage owners’ details and unit information quickly and easily from one central system
- Create invoices quickly and easily which can be emailed directly to customers
- Automated batch invoicing allows you to create site fees in minutes. Electricity, gas readings and other charges are calculated and added to invoices
- Customers can view their account and pay invoices online
- Maintain details of new and used stock units
- Display units for sale directly on your website with images, features and descriptions
- Easily allocate a unit to a new owner and create an invoice when sold
- See at a glance from the interactive site map who has pending and overdue payments
- Simple and easy for staff to learn and use
- Use on any device, from anywhere
- Cloud-based system and operates in real time
- Simple, logical and efficient booking process
- Reservations are automatically optimized and placed one after another, reducing wasted nights
- View arrivals, departures and daily customers on site
- Availability, prices and discounts calculated instantly and accurately based on search criteria
- Confirmations and email attachments sent automatically
- Collect payment in full and in advance, reducing missed showings and improving cash flow.
Users can manage the entire facility with CampManager‘s interactive site map, a campground solution for job and asset management, customer and owner records, inventory management and accounting tools.
Express your opinion of this software with a review.
You might also be interested in: NewBook
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|